Montag, 1. März 2010

Facebook - the life after

Dear All,

My last post was handling on facebook. And I am proud of what I did after having finished the post - I left facebook! Hiya!

I know this is a ridiculous sentence but many of us are too much used to facebook. It is like a drug - it looks for an explorer and gamer in you. And everyone of us in a kid deep inside of our soul. That's why café, farmville or paradise island are so popular. Myself, I played all three of them and at the beginning I was even a citisan of farmtown! Fortunately it was too complicated so I gave up quickly.

Today I got an answer on my blog on network SENATUS and I learnt there are different types of facebook users. All of them try to leave facebook but all fail. There are:
1. The Games Maven - You spend too much time playing Facebook Games
2. The Paranoid Android - You’re skeptical of the privacy setttings on Facebook and don’t want everyone to know everything about your life.
3.
The Romantic - You only signed up to get in touch with one special person. Now that’s complete, so you’re quitting.
4.
The Regretful Socializer - You feel that you’re overdeveloping your loose acquaintance relationships and not spending enough time with your real friends.
5. The Entrepreneur - You’re starting a business, and you are spending too much time on Facebook and not enough time on LinkedIn
6.
The Spammed Gamer - You just can’t handle all the random application invitations, notifications, group invites and other types of spam. The tool has become unusable for you.
7. The Explorer - You want to try out a new social network, like Orkut or Bebo.
8.
The Kid - You’re too young to use Facebook and your parents caught you.
9.
The Traitor - You work for MySpace and Fox doesn’t like traitors.
10.
The Trapped Adventurer - You are moving to a new life and want to break away from your old habits and friends.

Fascinating. This is a real culture for its own. And this could be a perfect new world if this little privacy thing wasn't there.... And Mark Zuckerberg has no profile but a fan page whith limited access to post on it. Interesting... And giving the reason to ponder and to learn from it. Myself, I did and I am happy about. I let facebook live but without my data input.

And guess what? I have more time for really interesting things, including networking.

Have a great evening,

Martha


To know more about types of facebook users see below:
http://www.allfacebook.com/2010/03/quit-facebook-fail/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen