Sonntag, 16. Dezember 2012

Public Relations

It has been a long time since I posted here last time. In this time my life moved forward and I was following trying to learn. And believe me, I learnt a lot.

One of the domaines I have been involved in, is called Public Relations. This is a wonderful subject. It demands creativity but t brings quickly results. You can really create wonderful things with but you have to take care what you are communicating. Because once the things are public, they are read, noticed and known. So, you need to think carefully before publishing. That's the point.

But if we take a look on our everyday life, this is the same what happens. We all are giving input to the world and it is read/heard, noticed and known. And we have the best and the worst public we could imagine: other people's opinion. So if we perform actions based on lower feelings like jealousy, selfishness and disdain of other people, this will be seen, noticed and known. And public opinion takes long to forget. And life is never forgetting. What a pity few of us don't respect this rule....

For my own, I will continue to follow my own rule: meeting myself every single morning in the mirror without being forced to avoid my own gaze. And this is quite a challenge today as it is easy to give in feeling the lower emotions... But I keep trying...

Have a great Sunday. 






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen