Samstag, 6. August 2011

Aromes

Hello everyone,

Some breaks in writing are due to some changes we pass in our lives. This is my case. I passed from shoes to cheese domain. Why? I tell you. I love food. Aromatic, spicy, regional, festive - I like to eat. And cheese is a part of it.

Being simple customer and end user before, I was aware about camemberts, hard cheese, fresh/soft cheese. Of course I knew mozarella, blue or some regionals cheese but I didn't ask any questions on it. Right now I am discovering a wonderful world, full of aromes. The differences in the production of the same cheese is seen in the first line on regional level. If you compare for example camembert produced in Germany and the one produced in France, you will find the German one very neutral. French one will give you a great impression of degustation. You will find it maby too strong but it will be not neutral. Please take the camembert Le Rustique (45% of fat in the dry part). This product will give you the idea what real aromes mean.

What is possible for cheese, you can find also in human life. Every situation we meet has its own subtile arome. It is up to us to find it out and to act accordingly. Or to act against if the arome is not appropriated to what we need and like. The only difficulty is to find out the arome of the actual situation. Sometimes it is tto discreet to be found out immediately. But it is still there.

I will from now on study more life aromes as they are as interesting as the ones of the cheese. And sometimes even more interesting. But let me tell you that my favourite two ones are cinammon and coriandre.

Martha

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen